Low priced, easy to install, high acoustical performance, quick shipment to meet your schedule.
Quiet Coordinates is designed for multi-use application with different looks for different uses
Three acoustical systems in one: Wall panels, baffles, clouds and ceilings, all with a variety of options
Two suspension systems - Each with only three components
Modular Quiet Coordinates: 3" wide, designed specifically for high abuse areas such as gyms and swimming pools with unique accessories to hang as a cloud or attach to the roof deck, support pennants and flags. Provides a picture frame look to the finished panel.
Slim/Mate Quiet Coordinates: 1" wide PVC extrusion system designed for application in controlled environments such as libraries and churches, and can be attached directly to existing ceilings. Easy to install.
Both Suspension Systems have no exposed fasteners and can be easily moved to other locations.
Variety of Panel Facings
- Five Glass Cloth Facings, each with a different look, extremely durable and completely fire resistant.
- Two Encapsulated Fabric Facings - Sailcloth and PVC with a combined total of 24 colors to select from.
- Impact Plus - 1/16" Co-polymer perforated panel laminated to the QC Core. Panel can be faced with Glass Cloth Facing or field painted.
- Impact Tack - 1/8" x 18lb. High Density Top Sheet laminated to the Quiet Coordinates Core, and faced with the fabric of your choice.
- Both Impact Panels add high durability without sacrificing sound absorption.